Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

First Time Out

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing.

I read a lot of blogs, and most of them look a lot better than this.

I wonder how many other romance writer bloggers chose the roses picture for their background. I mean, I love it, but I can't help feeling as though it's unspeakably cheesy and lame.

I hope readers don't think this.

Anyway.

I'm a writer, primarily of M/M romance. I don't have a book out with an e-publisher (yet *fingers crossed*) but I am pretty far into a manuscript. I think it's going to end up Novella length by the time I'm finished editing, but that's always been my favorite length to work with. If I can stop writing so much Fan Fiction for Supernatural, perhaps I can actually complete one.

I'll be posting excerpts and whatnot here from time to time, as well as writing about LGBT and POC issues in literature and media in general.

And I guess that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment